Risk assessment is the cornerstone of safety practice in handling chemicals, and a key component of our courses. We examine the design of individual workplaces and focus on the method and location of handling.
Our Chemical Safety Training consultants train course participants to:
- Become aware of chemicals in the workplace
- Know how chemical exposure can occur and the health effects associated with this
- Know how chemicals are classified and where to find information on them
- Know how to handle chemicals correctly
- Know the regulations regarding chemicals in the workplace
- Educate employees of the risks
- Highlight storage issues such as segregation of incompatible materials
- Educate trainees to guide and inform others in the safe handling of chemicals
- OHSS training course on Chemical Safety
Contact us at email@example.com to discuss your Occupational Hygiene Training needs.
Our occupational safety training objectives are fundamentally about recognising job hazards and learning safe work practices. Our aim is
Exposure to asbestos is the biggest occupational health killer of our time.
OHSS advise on the dangers and management of asbestos in th