Risk assessment is the cornerstone of safety practice in handling chemicals, and a key component of our courses. We examine the design of individual workplaces and focus on the method and location of handling.
Our Chemical Safety Training consultants train course participants to:
- Become aware of chemicals in the workplace
- Know how chemical exposure can occur and the health effects associated with this
- Know how chemicals are classified and where to find information on them
- Know how to handle chemicals correctly
- Know the regulations regarding chemicals in the workplace
- Educate employees of the risks
- Highlight storage issues such as segregation of incompatible materials
- Educate trainees to guide and inform others in the safe handling of chemicals
- OHSS training course on Chemical Safety
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss your Occupational Hygiene Training needs.
OHSS was established in 2001 as an Occupational Health and Safety consultancy. Founder Paul Foran has extensive experience in the field, both as a consultant and as a former Inspector with the Health & Safety Authority (www.hsa.ie), where he formulated policy and legislation.
Our mission is to be the leading Occupational Hygiene and Safety consultancy in Ireland, and provide reputable tra
At OHSS, we help to protect people across Ireland from the dangers of asbestos exposure. We're able to do this because we possess expert knowledge and considerable experience in helping businesses adhere to asbestos regulations in...
» Read more