In disputes involving litigation, we provide independent expert advice. We will examine the workplace in question – and testify in court on behalf of employers, employees, or insurance companies.
Analysis of facts
Experience on witnesses stand
Witness statements and reports
- OHSS has acted as expert witness for the Health and Safety Authority in a case involving the uncontrolled removal of asbestos. We provided analytical services and evidence to the court of the types of asbestos found
- A manufacturing business was sued by an employee who claimed he had developed asthma while working in a dusty environment. OHSS had previously carried out air monitoring for dust at the plant and was called as expert witness to help refute the claim
- We have provided technical reports on construction activities and quarries as part of dispute resolution, and in arbitration cases
- We have worked for a client suing a fuel oil distributor as a result of exposure to fuels
- Expert witnesses in a case involving a back injury to a worker injured while carrying out manual handling tasks.
Learn more here:
Contact us on 01 690 5907 to discuss your requirements.
OHSS was established in 2001 as an Occupational Health and Safety consultancy. Founder Paul Foran has extensive experience in the field, both as a consultant and as a former Inspector with the Health & Safety Authority (www.hsa.ie), where he formulated policy and legislation.
Our mission is to be the leading Occupational Hygiene and Safety consultancy in Ireland, and provide reputable tra
Asbestos abatement is an ongoing effort across the world, despite many thinking of the issues surrounding the deadly material being firmly in the past. This was illustrated recently in a case in the UK, that came before Telford Magistrates...
» Read more